Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!! So yesterday me and one of my little brothers carved our pumpkins (only one of my little brothers (I have two) because one is allergic to squash plus he thinks he's to old even for a fake pumpkin.) Here is mine (un-lit): ^The whole pumkin ^Just the TARDIS part of it
^And just the logo.
Where the skin is carved away its glows through quite prettily.

I don't have a picture of my brothers pumpkin yet and I couldn't seem to get one of my pumpkin glowing.... And I will have our homemade Halloween costume pictures up sometime over the weekend. I made my little brother (Sam) into a monster/alien/bug creature using green clothes and bubble wrap painted green. And I made myself some wings to be a sort of fairy.

Here's my niece and nephew in their costumes:


^That's Rory and Gage
^My sister made the wings that Rory's wearing and I altered the duck/chicken costume that Gage is wearing that my sister got for $2.00 at the thrift store.

Anyway, that's all for now,







~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment